MEMORANDUM FOR GREEN ZONE COUNCIL
SUBJECT: 10 December Meeting Minutes
Attendees: Dan Bradford, Angela Drinkwitz, Russ Pangburn, Michael Uyehara, David Starnes, Alex McMahon
1. Meeting Location/Embassy: All State Department activities will begin officially operating from the New Embassy Compound (NEC) starting 1 Jan 09 (some functions already transitioning). Next week (17 Dec), we will meet at our current location in the Embassy—new location will be defined at that time.
2. Iraqi Children Participation: Ramazan is setting up a meeting with the Ministry of Education to discuss participation in the program.
3. Spirit of America: Financial support provided by Spirit of America. Using funds to provide propane hoses, tanks, and trees (10 hoses, 5 tanks, 5 trees). Would like to provide the same for Camp Victory—Angela to contact Victory for coordination. Also need shelving to help sort supplies—Dan Bradford providing coordination and guidance.
4. Support from US-Based Scouting Organizations: Waiting until exams are finished. More activities when holidays are over.
5. Kitchen Supplies: Angela to send Dan an inventory of the kitchen supplies.